Notice is hereby given of an AUSA Special General Meeting to be held on Friday, 1 June 2018 at 3.30pm in Shadows. The SGM has been called to consider the following:
• Business from the inquorate Autumn General Meeting.
• Changing the process for affiliation and disaffiliation of clubs.
• Creating a new Engagement Vice-President, Satellite Campus Officer, and Campaigns Officer.
• Reducing quorum required for General Meetings.
• Adding in notice periods for Executive resignations.
The following links are to the documentation relevant to this meeting: