How to get a locker
Get your locker from the AUSA Reception at AUSA House (9am-4pm, Monday- Friday).
Please note: Lockers are closed on all Public holidays.
Weekends: (“During Semester” only) if lockers are not open by 9.00am please call First Security on: (09) 307 9104.
- Lockers MUST be cleared out by 12 noon on 30.11.2018. After this date all contents will be thrown away.
Rules and security
- Receipt number must tally with locker number.
- AUSA takes all due care but no responsibility for loss theft or damage to personal belongings.
- For any after-hours access there will be a charge of $35.00+GST ($40.30 per call out) as it is an outside security firm coming in to open the area. Please contact First Security (09) 307 9104.
- You must supply your own padlock. Only the Custodians may remove padlocks.
- If you place your padlock on a locker that has not been allocated to you it will be cut off and your belongings will be removed.There will be a $20 fine to get your belongings back.