The Annual Executive Elections are your chance to put your name forward to be part of the AUSA Executive for 2021 and to vote on who makes up your AUSA Executive for next year. Roles up for grabs range from the Campaigns and Women’s Rights Officers to the Education VP and President. Being part of the Executive means being part of the team that decides what AUSA does for students and who governs AUSA on behalf of students. You can find more about each role and what it entails here.
Any student enrolled at the University of Auckland can vote – it doesn’t matter if you aren’t a member of AUSA.
You can run for any role at AUSA if:
- at the time of your nomination, you’re still a student at the University of Auckland and you meet any other conditions attached to the role you are seeking
- at the time of nomination, you are a member of AUSA
- you aren’t disqualified from being an Officer of an Incorporated Society
- you agree that, if elected, you will be able to abide by the conditions set out in the Executive Membership Policy pertaining to the role you are seeking.
To nominate yourself for a role, go here:
Timelines for the election process
|Nomination process opens||Monday 3rd August|
|Nomination process closes||Friday 28 August|
|Election voting opens||Monday 31 August|
|Election voting closes||Friday 4 September|
|Representative(s) announced||w/c 11 September|
- AUSA are looking to elect their Student Executive for 2020, with positions available such as President, Education Vice-President and much more. These are paid roles ranging […]
- AUSA would like to thank you for hiring your locker for the 2019 year and wish you good luck with the exams. We want to also […]
- PRESIDENT BARTON, George Nominator: Emily McDonaldSeconders: Emma Rogers, Samuel Snell Kia ora whanau, my name is George and I’m running to be your next AUSA President […]